PRODUCT CODE: 2C-15
2000 Nm TCVJ(R) 3500 rpm at 15 degree angle Coupling
- True constant velocity high angle shaft coupling through all angles and rotation and articulation
- Maximum working articulation angle of 15 degrees. Coupling does provide a stroke limiting device to prevent angle being exceeded.
- Nominal torque rating of 2,000Nm (1)
- Maximum peak torque rating of 5,000 Nm for short duration periods.
- Maximum speed of rotation 3,500 rpm.
- Generation and excitation of vibration forces is minimised through patented spherical dividing mechanism providing true constant velocity rotation.
- True point centricity enabling pivoting applications to be fully realised
- High torsional and radial rigidity. Axial length compensation can be achieved by appropriate splined shaft connections or similar if required.
- High axial rigidity feature allows for axial load transfer. eg transfer of thrust loads.
- Combine two TCVJ couplings with a splined connecting shaft to provide axial and radial misalignment applications up to 15 degree angles.
- No requirement for phased or parallel connecting flanges as with traditional UJ technology.
- Minimal heat generation from roller bearing componentry unlike traditional cv joint technology thus providing highest efficiency and maximum service life at high speeds AND full angle.
- TCVJ Joint is corrosion protected
- (1) Actual bearing life depends on combination of factors including equivalent speed, torque and angle as well as shock loads, relubrication frequency and environmental conditions.