PRODUCT CODE: 8C-10
8000Nm TCVJ(R) 1000 rpm at 10 degree angle Coupling
- True constant velocity high angle shaft coupling through all angles and rotation and articulation.
- Maximum working articulation angle of 10 degrees. Coupling does provide a stroke limiting device to prevent angle being exceeded.
- Nominal torque rating of 8,000Nm (1)
- Maximum peak torque rating of 20,000 Nm for short duration periods.
- Maximum speed of rotation 1,000 rpm.
- Generation and excitation of vibration forces is minimised through patented spherical dividing mechanism providing true constant velocity rotation.
- True point centricity enabling pivoting applications to be fully realised.
- High torsional and radial rigidity. Axial length compensation can be achieved by appropriate splined shaft connections or similar if required.
- High axial rigidity feature allows for axial load transfer. eg transfer of thrust loads.
- Combine two TCVJ couplings with a splined connecting shaft to provide axial and radial misalignment applications up to 10 degree angles.
- No requirement for phased or parallel connecting flanges as with traditional UJ technology.
- Minimal heat generation from roller bearing componentry unlike traditional cv joint technology thus providing highest efficiency and maximum service life at high speeds AND full angle.
- TCVJ is corrosion protected
- (1)Actual bearing life depends on combination of factors including equivalent speed, torque and angle as well as shock loads, relubrication frequency and environmental conditions.